Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 304

XL

Dex-chan lover
Hmm yes, very exciting. The slow progress must be due to covid-19. It's all the rage these days as far as excuses go. >_>

@XL there's some series that updated once every 3 months, most got updated every 1 month, there's some that got updated every 2 weeks and even 1 week, it's very rare but there's even series that got updated like every 3-4 days.

and then there's martial peak with almost 2 chapter a day. makes you wonder how many people is there on the team and how tf do they live their life.

Dex-chan lover
if this becomes yaoi
i wont mind
im expecting some BL at this point

and @XL
where is this coming from?
past week ya got what 30 pages full of color?
same for last week
dunno where you get the idea covid is jus a trash excuse
we've got an entire seasonal animes delayed for a season
ongoing anime having multiple episodes delayed
where have you even been?

Dex-chan lover
@MolaCola

This is manhua, not manga. Japanese are more likely to create an actual yaoi situation.

China is very backwards and homophobic, gays in xianxia novels/manhua are one of two things: Girls pretending to be guys, or "evil, sick, depraved, twisted perverts who must be killed, because if someone likes your gender they'll rape you - that's what we do to women, after all".

Dex-chan lover
@Okatama And then there's Berserk, which gets a release whenever Kentaro Miura decides to take a break long enough from Idolmaster. It doesn't happen too many times a year.

Dex-chan lover
@frankass nah its a guy
this man doesnt wear a Sarashi or whatever that sash shit is called
this is a man my dude

but reading @Kayriel 's comment
am i wrong?
looks like i may be wrong

@Okatama Martial peak's novel is 6,000+ chapters and is still ongoing.. we're not even at 1/4 progress yet and the art deteriorated very apparently on the latest chapter
The twin sister's faces
. I do like the mass daily releases though and I'd take it over art quality.

On Tales of Demons and Gods however the difference is less than 300 chapters from the novel and we're above 1/2 if I read it correctly from the comments. Still very sluggish pace for the manhua..

Dex-chan lover
@MolaCola

I've read the light novel that updates once a month, and I can definitely assure you, my fine soft drink, that that is definitely a
wo
man.

Dex-chan lover
@MolaCola

Her boobs are hidden magically. The technique is so powerful it can even fool Nie Li, so you know it's great.

The art has become so much better...
I feel nostalgic now that I try and remember the first chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel thats a dam shame
my depression is immeasurable

@AlmondMagnum bruh thats fkin insane

nah @Maximum you and XL are tripping
you want Tales to be like Martial Peak quantity over quality?
we're talkin copy paste pictures
background is ass in many instances
inconsistent character designs?
massively skipped content, which practically changes the narrative of certain character interactions
yer def out of your mind
probs teetering on accepting colored stick figures as an alternative
and you'd be destroying the charm of Tales if you had your way...
plenty of normal chinese comics update 1-3 times per week jus like this
even apotheosis which updates several times a week has multiple people working on it, i think its like 4 people on every chapter...

@MolaCola lol you got me wrong, I said am cool with it for Martial Peak since we're not even at 1/4 yet and have thousands of chapters to catch up with the novel.

I only complained about Tales being sluggish and nothing more. I wish there is more content but nothing like 3 releases everyday. If they do that they'd catch up to the novel in less than a month and that would leave us with no manhua as at all. I'm fine with the weekly/bi-weekly release just hoping it has more content/better pace.

Dex-chan lover
Stop, criminal scum. You have violated the indentification requirements!

Users who are viewing this thread