Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 305

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfwhistler Not very close yet. Plenty of stuff to cover, although naturally it also depends on how rushed the manhua decides to continue to be.

Dex-chan lover
@Jiel
Sorry I'm not fluent
There is 3 peoples : Nie li, Long Yuyin and Nie li master
Nie li master is harrased by Long Yuyin
Long Yuyin harrased Nie li too because he was Nie li master's diciple
Long Yuyin finish by kill Nie li master
I don't remeber if Nie li avenge his master in the first timeline or not, but he never forget Long Yuyin.

Was not expecting her to get pink hair, thats usually the hair color for timid or flirtacious characters, which she is not.

Basically everyone who read the wb immagine Long Yunin with blue hair... Why the pink? Is she really Yunin? Why she looks so feminine? In the wb she is described like a fighter

Double-page supporter
Yea I don't like the way she was drawn here either. We already have orange, purple and pink hair, didn't need another pink.

pink hair ?? meh i expect her to have red or white hair, and she's not that pretty in the LN they discribe her that she has an incredible beauty. well now i'm waiting to see gu lan and ying yueru

Long Yunin looks nice and beautiful ,she also looks menacing and cold ,i like her ,i dont remember having her having blue hair because its been a long time since i read the novel

I'm just hoping they finish fast the other manhua of the same author, so they can all focus into this one and make faster releases... its way too slow.

agree with some others, long yuyin here looks different than expected :s
can't wait to see how the artist draw other girls in the future xD

Dex-chan lover
ARGH FINALLY WE ARE HERE IN THIS DAMN DRACONIC RUINS ARC AND I FINALLY GET TO SEE LONG YUYINn

@Wolfwhistler To be honest, the novel was never really on hiatus. It was just just that the update schedule was being severely neglected by Mad Snail. Originally, chapters came out once a week. Then he said he was getting bored of it and dropped it back to once a month so he could focus more on another novel. Now we’re lucky to get a chapter once every month and a half to two months. He’s really fobbing off his loyal fans who are in love with his stories. But, well, quitting on novels to start or continue on new or other ones isn’t really new to him. So his fan readers are somewhere between immune to it and sick of it. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread