Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 311.5

been waiting gosh the artist didnt let us down... Ying Yueru is so beautiful....but what I been waiting is Long Yuyin defeat hahahah

Wow. This was a surprisingly heavy chapter. Well done writer and artist (and translator, of course). They packed a lot of emotion in just a handful of pages. I can’t wait to find out more.

damn author twisting the the reveal, i genuinely thought they'd reveal the "guy" is actually a girl like they've been hinting the entire fucking time since we've encountered them

Dex-chan lover
His master is both one of the most confusing plot lines as well as one of the saddest ones in this whole story

Well...i've read the novel and that's just my opinion but this is the prelude for the saddest ( and hurt so much ) part of the entire manga. Enjoy guys and try to ascend to enlightenment 😭. Prepare your heart 😩😭.

Can somebody please guide me to a site on where to read the novel? I looked and all I saw were the ones where you need to pay to read :T
Please...

This is probably one of the best chapters in the story. I love to see the past of Nie Li. In this moment isn't just a "super op protagonist" but a wise man that had to walk a long journey for became that wise.

Holy.. That's sure some exquisite lady.. I hope his past master stay alive and stay with MC..
🙂🙏

Users who are viewing this thread