Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 312

What's with these Spanish exclamation points? Your font type is so ugly that it just looks like a smudge on the page.

Quality Check! If you're going to put in effort to do a translation, invest some extra time in making it look good!

Far as "sniping" goes, the issue isn't that the scanlation is illegal. The issue is that there are thousands of untranslated comics out there, so wasting time translating something with a dedicated team is just...a waste of time. Find another series!

Fed-Kun's army
@Clad95150
Wholeheartedly agree with you.
There should be some middle ground on sniping part, well the only thing that comes to my mind is that ask permission to release new chaps.
Also it'll be great if a scan team starts working on a manga, which has been discarded by a scan team or suffering from a slow release.
@azmoon
Same here!!
I don't care about sniping. The only thing, which rubs me off is the translation and quality of the image.
If the new team started a manga, despite it already have a scan team, new one should compete and provide us on par translation and better quality.
@everyone
Well, Lhtranslation is one of the biggest scan team who has dipped their fingers in every isekai and fantasy manga out there, they always ask for patreon, well it's acceptable............. But what if another scan team, without asking for patreon starts translating a manga, with on par translation and same quality..........
Will, we all say it's a sniping act???

1) why snipe a series that is already being translated by another group and being posted here the moment the raws become available0
2) The ponctuation is all wrong, it is only in Spanish that they put the exclamation or question mark inversed at the beginning of a sentence.

Why encourage people to buy raws when the official english translations are available?

And about sniping, your regular uploader also sniped this series.

Staff
Super Moderator
637313337557909516.png

@cpapaul this doesn't change the fact that english is probably not a first language to this TL, as well as the fact that their typesetting and font sucks a fat one.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't worry about what others think of you because others never think of you.

Power Uploader
@cpapaul I agree with the fact that we also sniped this series, but from Manhuaplus, aggregator sites took their translation from their site, that group gives low-quality translations (bad english when we started sniping). I knew that there was Hatigram but since they are official and release late, also they don't post here, it can't be called sniping.

Users who are viewing this thread