Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 314.1

Y'all forgetting that nie li has been doing the same routine of trash talking the big dogs before he puts them down since chapter 1, miss yuyun here about to get three good whippings to that tushy if hers

Fed-Kun's army
Idk why people think he's rude or is surprised at his attitude... he has always been this way.

Of course he will win, not because of “mc powers” but because he never pick a fight he can’t win, especially if he wants to teach someone a lesson.

Double-page supporter
But isn't he allowed only a few hours on the training grounds? Seems like it doesn't make sense.

I figure Nie Li didn't go up as high as he could have on purpose, just to create the opportunity for something like this. The elders were calling him rash, but the thing about Nie Li is he's actually always very methodical. I'm sure he knew someone would come sniffing around the "talented newcomer" and he could make a useful bet, whether for more resources or connections... Or to own a bitch, as the case turned out.

I didn't think that the panel was wrong, CMIIW but that panel show what the crowd was betting outside grounds. Well i do think that it might possibly mislead people to misunderstood it but it is what it is, the whole arc going back and forth between the inside and outside grounds so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread