Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 314.5

guys remember the first 5 chapters of this manhua? betting against the teacher? hahahaha same old nieli

I never knew climbing stairs would be this exciting

But what happened to nie li? And how come he could still climb up even though he knew he was hitting his limit?

@Arq_1 It was stated in the previous chapter that one can only truly ascend further through advancing in one’s understanding of and connection to the heavens, or something like that. Nie Li naturally has a much greater affinity to the Heavenly Dao, or whatever, than anyone else — two lives and hundreds of years practicing — therefore he is able to ascend much faster than others. The reason Nie Li is climbing further is in order to win the bet with Long Yuyin. Also, he wants to do as much as possible to disrupt the order of events, so that what happened in his previous life is not repeated again.

so for people who are thinking of reading the web novel the translation on wuxiaworld is awesome as to whether or not I recommend it I am torn because it is good but for about the last 2-3 years we get one chapter a month and it feels like they are getting shorter as time goes on. Now I heard several years ago when the manwha started that he would speed up again when it caught up but I am not to sure if that will hold true.

thank you for the translation and your hardwork. btw i just wanna say there is duplicate page i dont know whether it was intended or you wrong upload but i just saying. have nice day i hope for the best for the TL team XD

Users who are viewing this thread