Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 316.5

@Maximum yes, the whips maybe justified as they are a fellow martial artist. But nieli mocking her and her entire clan is ... idk...out of his character...

about UIC, well generally i dont like a pridefull boastfull too op protagonist so i dont have the urge yet to continue reading that series. And a series with a 'cultivator' as the title often fall to that category lel.

I see people are conflicted but this is more of the, would you kill baby hitler allegory. She will become a monster so should she get punished now before she does? What if this makes her a even worse monster.

I support it. This might change her behavior in the future before it becomes ingrained. A necessary sacrifice.

That last bit was to get at readers who had schadenfreude. The resentment is just surface level, everything indicates that she’s only realizing how bad her/her families previous actions were(don’t immediately believe the unreliable internal narration)

Both Nie Lie and Yuyin figure out they were in the wrong. Yuyin in the next couple of chapters starts berating her fiancé for the same actions Nie Li berated her for. It’s also demonstrated very quickly that what Nie Lie criticized her for is widespread behavior in the sect. Nie Li realizes eventually that he was harsh and letting hate control him, that Yuyin can/does change, and makes amends. Then the author sets her up as a possible harem member but forgets her for 100 chapters other than a couple of minor references. GG, the novel becomes weaksauce in a few dozen chapters but hopefully the comic fixes it...especially since it’s getting a cartoon.

Damn dude, told ya to take a chill pill a couple chapters back. You're scaring those poor students below you

Also, insulting her and her whole clan was not really a wrong thing in that world's common sense. Nie Li is just paying back the favour, he's got insulted also. But dude shouldn't have done that. I don't feel bad for pinky. In contrary, I feel bad for dude, for becoming the very thing he hates although only for a very brief moment and only due to anger

that makes him human, yes. doesn't justify what he did, tho

Oof MC messed up. Hope he realises before it's too late. And that girl didn't rebuke anything he said so can't blame him.

I'm so conflicted, like she was a piece of shit but she was just a petulant child at this point, she hadn't become the monster he knows her to be. On one hand he has a lot to be pissed at her for but he tried to walk away from his anger which was admirable, but on the other when she insisted on not letting the issue go he just sort of snapped, which is entirely her fault but the things he accused her of have yet to happen.

Group Leader
Reading this scene again as a wn reader,

Nie Lie did nothing wrong because he gave Long Yuyin the chance to get lost and not whip her 3 times but she insisted. Provoking him. The only wrong Nie Lie did was he got too emotional with the death of his master, which was kill by Long Yuyin in the alternate future. Despite the current Long Yuyin being an arrogant girl, she's not evil. (yet).

They make up with each other in the next few chapters so it's all gucci.

"This whip is for myself!" [Whips her straight on the boobs]

......Uh-huh....for yourself huh? ...I see ya there ya perv :D

@Anonisonline Actually it looks like it already had an animation and I thought old rumors were new. If you look up 'Tales of Demons and Gods Anime' it should pop up on youtube. It's 3D and not very good quality. https://www.reddit.com/r/Talesofdemonsandgod/comments/f1xd0y/tales_of_demons_and_gods_animation/

Users who are viewing this thread