Tales of Reincarnation in Maydare - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Thank you so much!! I've been waiting for Maydare to update. They're so sweet and precious. 😍😘😘😘

i love it!!!
i love it so much that it hurts and that i only wish for them to be happy what is this 🥺

and thank you very much for translating 🥺

Man, so much shit is going to happen on this story, I just want them to be happy. Also will this be the famous bait? or will it be a real romantic development? With how good it has been until now I have hope that it will the later

i thought she will be engage to the prince and that prince will be the killer and it will be forbidden romance
well that change a lot

I'm kinda anticipating a plot twist/escalation coming soon to make things harder for them to be together...

M2Z

Does those earrings are the one that she's wearing in the cover? If it is then that's cuteee🥺

Dex-chan lover
Maydare has a source light novel series.
There are only 2 LN volumes presently though.
https://lbunko.kadokawa.co.jp/special/maydare/

This has been very loving and carefree so far and I'm concerned because the first chapter was more dark so I'm expecting a big twist and I'm expecting it will be from Thor

Fed-Kun's army
With this amount of cuteness, any amount of angst should be illegal... 😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I dont mind if this stays lights and breezy but I have this sense of impending doom thats coming...
Her family is so close, I hope nothing happens to then

Its nice they will be engaged to each other but they will be separated from the next 5 years since they will intend seperate academies why cant he intend the magic academy aswell with her.

Users who are viewing this thread