Tales of Reincarnation in Maydare - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Talk of engagement, huh? Welp, I expect things to come crashing down in the next chapter then.

Zmk

Its so cuute~. But I'm so scared that its too early to be this happy. The calm before the storm 😫

Hey, I don't think the knight guy likes her, or maybe not yet(?) Please can you guys give some theory? That would help my curiosity a bit😃

oh no... hes gonna like reject her or somethin i feel it !! TT TT
or something terrible is gonna happen LOL have to prepare myself now...

Dex-chan lover
I think its too earlyyyy he doesnt see her in a romantic light yet!

Hmmm it's hard to tell if Thor loves her. Certainly he seems like like her and she's special to him as his liberator and childhood companion.

Aggregator gang
I can sense a Tsun-Tsun when I see a Tsun-Tsun
but sometimes
it's just damn right hard to see

even if they look like 12 yr olds they're the same age as Marinette and Adrien from MLB so I wouldn't say it would be surprising for her to have feelings since they've known each other for 3 years now, considering that fact, it's too early for Mari to like Adrien
F*ck you Adrien, I don't even hate Kagami
and F*ck you Mari, you cause 50% of all the Akumas

either way, I still don't think Thor likes her in a romantic light, yet! cause ya know, puberty (lamest excuse ever)
but let's just wait 4 years, hehehe~

I would likely say thor doesnt like her and he might reject her but it's too early to say that. We dont even know much about thor and his personality. I still think he has some feelings for her considering the fact he used up his wish for her and the way he treats her.

Group Leader
It's funny, every time this gets updated I forget what had happened in the previous chapters so I reread it again and again from the beginning and end up just as interested. Lol thanks for the update!

I don't want them to be torn apart in any way. 😥

Thanks for the update!

This manga will destroy me. 😭 They’re all so cute, but impending disaster will still strike like all cliches.

Users who are viewing this thread