Tales of Wedding Rings - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

i've never seen such an unrealistic conviction of a man to hold onto his virginity. maybe he want to stay virgin till 40? they say you become a sage

god that was even worse than I predicted, how the hell do you choose to hold onto your virginity despite the passes you've been given and i'm pretty damn sure especially since all the princesses are virgins, sex would give him a massive power up, given that the rings power system are based on bonds

Haaaaa, the japanese MC, truly the master of self-cuck. They are literally begging for his cock.

Yeah this is simply pathetic, there is literally no meaning in him wanting to "keep his virginity"...Doesnt make any sense from characters perspective or story perspective... What will happen when they are back to their world? how is it any different than now? Man this is a reason to drop right there ngl... This kind of development only would make sense in a NTR doujin 🤢

They were literally about to do it before he passed out. They both got naked and everything. NOW all of a suden he wants to wait till they get back? wtf author, from going in circles to ensuring that nothing will ever happen for the rest of the series. Its already been established that it would make him much stronger and now the author is just gonna ignore all that set up. These fkin japanese authors I swear.

Dex-chan lover
Does the MC's actions give us a window into the author's earnest thinking, and in turn a window into the Japanese collective soul?
I'm not saying that this is the representative thought for all of the population, as we are generally looking into a pretty damn biased
sample set (trash isekai), but the fact that this particular title is labeled "seinen" worries me a bit.

🙃

I don't think it's quite the same thing as the normal obliviousness you get in most of these harem isekais. For one, the Ring King and Hime are in a relationship and have acknowledged their love for each other.

What's happening here is he's wanting to wait until it "feels right" for them to have sex. They haven't "built up" to that point yet.

I can understand that feeling... and also that it's mostly bullshit. But the fact that it's bullshit is really only something you can see after you go through it. For romantic types like these two, losing your virginity seems like a much bigger deal than it really is.

Unfortunately, since this is a manga I don't think it will feel like a natural progression when it finally does happen. I haven't read ahead, but I predict that he'll hold onto his virginity until he has all five rings, and then wind up having to have sex with all of them to gain the power to defeat the main bad guy. I'm guessing a chapter or two on his first night with Hime, then a chapter where the other four happen all at once.

I hate this continuous runaround. A complete waste and disrespect of the readers' time and intelligence. I hope the MC fails and ends up never doing it with anyone. In fact, might as well have the MC get NTRed. That'd be more interesting than this crap.

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to be stupid. And disrespectful. To everyone.
The "reward" was stupid, she's already offered herself twice, it's HIM rejecting HER. How would a "reward" change that?
Also, NOW he says "I wanna do it in the other world"; NOW.
And he has 2 more wives. Both of them like/love him. They have to wait until "main wife" is done.

It's not like I don't appreciate his feelings, but be honest with all of them ffs.

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s fine if he wants his first time with the girl he loves to be done at the right place and time. People here are too eager for segs, why don’t you just enjoy the story for what it is. It’s pretty clear that he will sleep with all of his wife eventually, it’s just a matter of time. Segs is not the end all be all of relationships and story anyways

Users who are viewing this thread