Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

@Raudhbjorn I am willing to bet that its not that they hate change, its that they are INCOMPETENT, which is gonna make it so fun when publishers start going fucking crazy when an independant double A company starts publushing their manga on a platform where you can read textless manga and then actually add in the texts later.
Most of those fuckers draw on a pad, why the fuck can't you just assign the work of putting independant PNGs that have no background for "sound" effects and dialogue to the administration? It's less workload, you would need less artists which could save expenses and less resources.
Manga is already a common retail item in japan, why can't they start treating it as such by being productive about it? they don't even get paid based on hours but salary, if you are gonna squander resources get the fuck out of the workplace and rest.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hate the MC Heroine's alot more manlier than him. What piece of pussy shit. The most lowest beta MC Ive known ever! What a waste of precious art.

Double-page supporter
wow, I know this has been translated more than chapter 17

Can crunchyroll drop this? Please. Their site doesn't work and trying to read anything there is a fucking mess. So annoyed that shit like this happens when manga gets licensed. It either takes 5 years to catch up to current chapter (Looking at you VIZ, fuck you...) or their interface is so shit it's impossible to even open the reader.

I've slowly been switching to aggregator sites because of this.

Double-page supporter
@bitlcok Yikes Crunchyroll is STILL that bad? I remember just noping out of using them years back because it was ass

Why is this manga not updated here but on every other site. Mangadex is worse site, you will never find popular mangas here!

Contributor
Finally it happened in 56th chapter
@_Jan_ Because official translations like Crunchyroll's aren't allowed here.

fuck this garbage 40+ chapters still pussy ok at first it's good but goddamn it's getting worse like to get stronger the mc needs to have sex with the princesses but why why why why why he's still virgin like ok
if he over do it there's a chance that he will be like the first ring king but WHAT THE FUCK my boi author making mc afraid of having sex TOO MUCH it's just one sex ONE!!!

Double-page supporter
This is pretty good for me,wish they updated the english version

Fed-Kun's army
Alert !! Chapter 56!!
He did it!! MC f*cked the female lead!! There are no signs that other girls will also get his D though. It looks like it will end with only the female lead.

@SUBARU

Dude please tell me your not trolling...I’ve been shipping Satou and Hime for so long and hoping that only they would get together despite the rest of the “harem”

Users who are viewing this thread