Tama no Gohoubi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - END

Fed-Kun's army
And they fucked, the end.

Thank you for translating ♥

Thank you so much for these translations and congratulations on completing it!!!😭💞

This is overall sweet and im grateful for the end scene as well. And shii chan is hilarious, love her lmao.

gdhsjdhdhfhfhsjsksjd GODDFHFJ I AM CRYING THEY GOT MARRIED AND HAVE THREE KIDS ARE YOU KIDDING ME 😍😍 I M SO HAPPY FOR HER !!! GOSH ITS THE CUTEST SHOUJO STORY I HAVE READ AND IT WAS FLUFFY WARM AND JUST SO SWEET 😭😭😭😭 I CANT THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMPLETING THIS ❤💜💜💜 I WISH IT HAD ENGLISH HARD COPIES so I can read them in my hand and feel like hanko and have fantasies of Rio or 2d guys hahaha .
gosh the art is other worldly , I really want its hard book 😭😭 Thank you guys so much thank you ❤❤❤❤

Woah they suddenly posted the rest of the chapters but aaaaaah I’m so satisfied the ending was adorable and I love it when it ends by showing their future 🥺💕

Thank you for completing this story, I really appreciate it! The ending is simple and cute, it was neat.

Double-page supporter
Aww cute! I like how the Reo-kun thing got resolved and how Tamao and Mikeda's relationship flowed. I can only guess this isn't as popular in Japan coz it ended here but the ending is sweet. Thanks for scanlating this series Lemonade!

@ShimizuShigeno
Thanks a bunch for uploading it here and for working on this cute story with your team! Looking forward to your next project!

Thank you sooooo much Lemonade scans for the translations♥️!!!! I was not ready for this to end yet!! It was an amazing journey with y'all... Nd their kids are soooo adorable (个_个)💞💞

Thanks for translating! I wish this story could’ve been longer because I simply LOVED it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️Aww, so sad it’s over. Such a beautiful Shoujo 💜💜💜💜

Users who are viewing this thread