Tama no Gohoubi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - END

Contributor
holy timeskip

I'm sad it's over!!! I feel like it had the potential to go a lot longer, but at least everything wrapped up nicely! Tamao and Mikeda are made for each other haha the two weirdos balance each other out perfectly

Aggregator gang
damn that time skip
and seeing them have children made me have the thought "how tf did that experience go?" like do you see their personalities?? it weird to imagine it and I have a pretty good imagination
I'm sorry for making you think about that too lol

Dex-chan lover
This story was a pleasant surprise out of the sea of shoujo stories out there. All the characters were likable and it didn't only focus on romance but also friendship. Their relationship was so rock solid you'd think they had more experience with romance xD And like some others have mentioned, I like that the personalities of the two were kept intact throughout the series, and seeing the subtle changes as their relationship progressed was great. It was short and simple but had an ideal romance that most people look for. Great series overall!

they're really meant for each other.
thank you for translating this series T^T ♡

I wish the ending was less abrupt but otherwise this was such a cute story that truly warmed my heart! The male lead’s gentle, analytical way of interacting with the world around him is just so unique and fascinating~

I love this manga
The love triangle was great without it being too dramatic and without the girl being too confused about her romance.
Tamao is very gentle and understanding, not controlling or possessive, just the right amount of jealousy I guess haha
I respect Reo a lot for facing his love head on and not being a pain by interfering too much
Overall, very cute and enjoyable lighthearted manga ❤

aww they're so cute though i was hoping to see them getting married like having a ceremony...

this has the possibility to have more chapters hut well i guess that's it :(

aw, we didn't even get to see their first time or anything ... It was really cute but the ending was kinda dissapointing

thank you to everyone who helped in translation ❤
the ending was so rushed i'm a little dissapointed maybe we could've had one more volume but oh well 🙃
kanoko made me laugh sooooo much with her phantasies i loved it ❤
GOOD READ!

Users who are viewing this thread