Tamamo no Koi

Dex-chan lover
Wait... This only lasts 1 volume? Aww :(

I wonder if Mitokuma just finished it as a short and sweet story or if it was axed? Well I hope that her other series "Ookami no Kawa o Kabutta Hitsujihime" lasts longer.

And it only is 6 chapters short manga. Honestly I would love to see this version to have like maybe 40-60 chapters and their growth in between of these. Such a shame because there's another manga very similar to this 'Senko San' but the main protagonist seems very aged and doesn't fit with the loli which ofcourse is probably hundreds years old. I think that story would have worked fine if they hadn't made her a loli but anyways this is a good read and I'm patiently waiting for the remaining chapters to be translated.

I wish it was longer but at least a really nice little cute reading, im enjoying a lot

It's gonna be a fun ride, I hope this masterpiece will keep going and going and then anime adaption! The Oneshot already got me tearful a bit, it was so beautiful and cute!

God damn this manga is so adorable! Really hope it grows bigger in the future and have an anime adaption!

Users who are viewing this thread