Tamarowa - Ch. 6 - This Is Fellatio ♡

Dex-chan lover
The author have good taste in AV. Big boobed plain glasses girls is the best, a secret semen demon.

Aggregator gang
nah the he wont drop her... we all know this 😏.. what a useless buildup wasting pages of fan service...

Dex-chan lover
Good art and it's lewd. But I can't stand women without self worth who demean themselves for some smug asshole.

Contributor
Ofc she can't be out of the game now, or else our MC would be beaten by the others very easily.

@Idropdimes - lol
also, why do so many manga have a child narrator-type person narrating things that are not appropriate for children (i am not sure if i wrote this well enough to make it understandable but welp!)

Oh, I guess she's just book smart. People like her can easily be swayed and is almost always gullible.

Fed-Kun's army
NEET not knowing what fellatio is?
Poor writing, unless this is a translation thing where she just didn't know that specific word...

Double-page supporter
I knew she was so good, never expected AV but that's good. Imagine being the envy of everyone that wanted to fk that delicious meatpssy xD

bruh i keep getting Your Turn to Die vibes. Like her as a 16 year old even looks like Sara

Banned
... Oh that is fucking it.
She used the fucking P-word... for herself.
Despite being the best-looking girl in the entire manga, she called herself "plain" ... And she basically just confirmed her masochism.

That is minus a whole lot of points right there. 💀
I am getting SO FAR BEYOND FUCKING SICK of manga labelling meganekko as "plain" when the reality is the absolute opposite.

Dex-chan lover
While you all immersed yourselves in pleasure and I love, I would study harder than anyone studied the blade

Users who are viewing this thread