Tamatama Harassment - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - For Progress

Fed-Kun's army
Axed or just test the water ?
Anyway it is still a hilarious manga.

Thank you

Group Leader
There are two vols. idk if there are more. Plus that's just the end of Vol. 1

Dex-chan lover
So this dude lost his job, was publicly shamed and humiliated (several times) now in front of students and family to the point where his reputation is likely less than shit, got in trouble with the law (several times) and outright died due to this ghost chick being thirsty.

I guess kudos to him for being the bigger man and still forgiving her.

Dex-chan lover
So the polices just hang around at funeral waiting to catch the guy when he's come back to life again? Some dedication of law enforcer right there.

Contributor
RIP Einherjar Scan, be sure to come back big next time you guys got the passion back mmm...

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this is the perfect example of how bizarre != funny. Every chapter just tries to outdo the last and the manga is only getting more and more boring. This entire thing should've just been a mediocre oneshot.

Double-page supporter
Okay, nevermind, I was in the middle of reading chapter, and now that I've finished it - I can say it's ending kinda sucked ass

Dex-chan lover
@Randomizer comment below says there’s still 2 more vol and maybe still ongoing

In anycase this chapter was fun kinda weirded out at how serious the first half part though like damn he really dead.

Contributor
Despite there being a volume 2 (somehow), I think the author should have just ended it on this chapter, but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
This one is hard to rate because I just can't express what I feel with numbers.
Hilarious last (?) chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread