Tamatama Harassment

Double-page supporter
Think this is trash personally. Ghost girl is annoying as fuck, if I was him I'd find a way to exorcise her immediately.

Well I guess I'll follow if Einherjar picks this one up.
Love your work on Akutsu-san btw.
Keep up the good work and stay awesome.

Dex-chan lover
The ongoing status on baka updates is just the page not being updated right?
There is no way that a active mangaka have a story like this still going after 6 years and I doubt a translator would work on something incomplete after so long.

Dex-chan lover
A certain chapter was quite wholesome for what the previous chapter implied
almost made me cry

Interesting enough gags in the series has shown to have consequences unlike most gag series where gags that are threatening or criminal are thrown under the rug her it doesn’t it does feel weird cause you kinda feel bad for laughing at the situation but then author shows that it isn’t a laughing matter.
in chapter 7 ghost girl got told off real hard with every single stuff she did to him something really rare for a gag manga

I do understand the low rating though it’s a mix of gag and serious tone where the dude can legit go to prison and isn’t ment as a gag but will be presented as one and most people probably don’t like that.

But I still recommend reading,some chapters are quite heart warming, this just consider it has dark comedy or something

Welp, so much for It being picked up kinda. Only a few months later and the group is on an indefinite hiatus. Sad stuff

Users who are viewing this thread