Tamen de Gushi - Ch. 182

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I was about to comment how the tall chick is more masculine and assertive than 90% of male protagonists and now the blonde chick is ALSO more masculine and assertive than 90% of male protagonists.

cishets BTFO

Dex-chan lover
@frubam Not really, when the artist was only doing images of them as a couple su jing always looked quite masculine and that is so old.

Dex-chan lover
Qiu Tong doesn't quite grasp the nuances of negotiation, does she?

Double-page supporter
@BCS
Well, Japan has effectively castrated most males in both their fiction and general society so...

Double-page supporter
@Ruruskadoo
Still applies. Japanese, Chinese and Korean manga, manhua, manhwa all have very similar issues. That aside. Most of what pretty much everyone on this website read is manga. So it'd still apply even if the three didn't suffer from the same general shit.

Dex-chan lover
Man, hate to be the bad egg in this chap's comments, but the art has been bothering me for the last couple of chapters. In this chap, Sun Jing looks especially bishounen, when before, she had a more tomboyish appearance, but still very much looked like a girl.
Not the bad egg. I noticed it too. Before it had a very short comic appearance. Now it's really edgy 😂

Users who are viewing this thread