Tamen de Gushi - Ch. 188

Dex-chan lover
As expected of the fastest shot in the West!! always pressing too quickly! lol
Oh so...I guess we're back at the park, huh? ok....

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata I think it's just the story behind the picture. Lately it seem the author just try to fit more SoL moments than romance one.

Double-page supporter
This is why burst mode exists, on like every smart phone ever.

Fed-Kun's army
Although I would obviously like to have the main story progress, I also enjoy these dorks just having some fun side stories. Whether it's the author simply wanting to take a break from the main story, or playing it safe with social pressures right now, if it means I get to keep seeing these girls, I'll take it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait am I forgetful or is that the first time we've been shown any of Sun Jing's partents?

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt of course, I love these moments of goofiness and they're cute together, besides we know they like each other too already... I just.... Wish they could stay at one place and then move to the other in order... Or maybe the author has something important to show in the park but can't because of the circumstances of the country so we're in a limbo.

@2AR2 AGREED! Any new chapters (of any kind) are good chapters!

@KuroeNekumi There have been comments and back story about her Dad not being a big part of her life. I think her mom has been mentioned but it's not coming to mind at the moment. Basically she's very alone.

Users who are viewing this thread