Taming Master - Ch. 29

It's kinda disappointing that he summoned almost everything to fight him

I don’t get why the other players thought the summoner class was weak. If they thought a necromancer type dark magician was strong, why not someone who could have more varied minions?

Fed-Kun's army
@krispy maybe he’s just like Childe “Tartaglia” from Genshin Impact. “It’ll be an easy victory, but I still won’t hold back.”

@VenerableAsura
I don't mean to undermine your work, I am grateful for what you release, but why would you release this chapter before the previous one?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. I imagine the fight with the assassin will be dope

@krispy Agreed. I would think he would hold back more not show all his card. I mean being underestimated isn't a bad thing. It means you have the advantage against most.

@MachineGunViperWheels Because the XP is split between summoner and animal companions, so they can not level up fast. Necromancers can summon minions that doesn't steal their XP, and they probably have few direct damage spells. Summoners focus on themself and their own level up, like every other class: they used skill like "link", that force you to not use animal companions, which is pretty stupid since most of the class abilities are focused on your companions.

They still will underestimate summoners...all the summoners are trash except the main character. His class is a unique class anyway. Fuck's wrong with this author?

@insert_name it's a common trope in the genre, where the MC plays an underwelming class/race/weapon/skill/ecc and make it shines. In this case it's a bit forced but reasonable: it's a new class which works in an unique way, veteran players are not playing it because they dont want to lose they levels, and MC is playing a legendary/busted version of the basic class.

😶well it depends on the user even if character is a trash but you know how to control/use it well you will be the best ...
😶

Double-page supporter
Skeleton soldiers couldn't protect shit.

Also shouldn't it be obvious that this was the summoner that created the summoner tower? Did they all forget about that? Obviously someone who rushed level 50 summoner would have some skills. Or is it just a plot convenience that everyone forgot that a tower magically appeared well before anyone else was close to level 50.

@Noketchupjustsauce
@Reaper87 I'm guessing since another group already uploaded the previous one, they concentrated on this one to be the first uploader to get more reads - but could also be just some technical shit there one chapter didn't make what they want

That last shot is just like a pokemon trainer and his mons all ready to put on a show, I love it

Users who are viewing this thread