Taming Master - Ch. 33

Assassins are usually focused on speed and one hit attacks to kill a target. After all, it's not much of an assassination if you have a drawn out battle that could alert nearby people. It's not very unusual that it would have high damage or defense piercing.

EDIT: Backstabs are also a good point here. In many games, backstabs do much more damage, sometimes instant kill (halo), so 27 damage makes sense.

Fed-Kun's army
You might think that the turtle getting crit that hard is bullshit, but remember, he's fighting a thief and blocking with the turtle shell. And where's a turtle's shell?

That's right. The back. Backstab crits.

As a separate comment, the “how are they so strong? They’re just shadows” quote makes me think of Solo Leveling and how all the undead are “just” Shadow Soldiers.

@MachineGunViperWheels Halo backstabs don't actually insta kill. They do very high damage. If you hit a hunter from behind, it doesn't kill him instantly. It takes two-four hits i think(it's been a while). And on legendary, there are some enemies that also don't die 1 hit on backstabs i believe.

Dex-chan lover
DAMN! Bukbuk is broken! A crit only deal 27?! What kind of defense is that?! Is he Syrup or something? (Itai no wa Iya)

I really have an issue with how they draw his mouth. He has the same expression 98% of the time.

Dex-chan lover
27 damage on Bukbuk probably means around 5 digits normally. Thats hella strong.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell...27 on Bukbuk... That would be an insta-kill on light armored player

Users who are viewing this thread