Taming Master - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Manga regeneration?
You means mango?
Jk, thank you for the release!

Finally, he lost. It's okay to lose since he's in a video game. Finally we have someone who lost in a VRMMO genre at the early stage.

Fed-Kun's army
"I've been relying too much on my summons" SAYS the summoner who just fought a dude in melee combat.

Group Leader
Spirit Manga Regen: Generates +1 page of vrmmo manga per day but curiously there’s no telling where the page goes

Doesn't this guy have 2 extra levels and a rare class? Or was that overgeared? Like his class is summoner so he should rely on his summons and even with his opponent having a 30% speed debuff, his rare class is kind of weak.

He was cocky enough he deserves the L to think he could 1v1 a dps character utilizing his stats as a non combat character. Like it's kinda funny that in a 4v1 he lost to a shadow.

Dex-chan lover
BRUH, just summon Bukbuk and use it to defend any hits, or make the golem stand between the both of you.

"Ive been relying on my summons" well, duh? Its your class your dumbass, lol.

Dex-chan lover
yes i know your teeth is white pearl...
but seriously, i dont want to know
cant they just close their mouth for a sec?

what? only when losing and then you suddenly close your lips?

Double-page supporter
Great storytelling. MC lost and reflected on his mistakes, this is depressingly uncommon in stories like these

Fed-Kun's army
well it's cool he lost and all but isn't he top player before? why he didn't research his enemy first?

Users who are viewing this thread