Taming Master - Ch. 37

@buecherwurmin Most of the chapters were calling him Slab, then Dukdae, then Biggie all of a sudden. From my perspective it changed almost chapter to chapter and 'Slab' and 'Biggie' are in no way similar in meaning. I guess they are all different translation teams, I didn't notice that. It seems to me one of them must be quite off in how they are translating Dukdae, otherwise they wouldn't be so different.

A shame they don't keep their attributes after evolving, I was expecting Biggie to evolve to a frost giant or something Ice related.
But Abyss golem biggie is based so whatever

@Gauvain The second skill is passive I guess. Though... that shield part does look sus it sounds like you could keep lowering his hp to 9% then heal above 10% every time the shield goes away/breaks, then increased defense on top of that sounds great, but if somehow it counts the shield as hp lost Biggie might be a zombie living at around 10% hp unless either hit by armor-piercing or some dmg breaks through the shield to hit him. Probably doesn't work that way though.

Users who are viewing this thread