Tanaka ke, Tensei Suru - Ch. 3

48842002ebeb8481aa548630eea39ad8.png

someone tell me why i just started crying over a cat
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhohoh WUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
> I just came here after reading "When I Woke Up, Twenty Years Passed! ~The Villainous Daughter’s Afterlife~", over there a reunion with her Dog, in this series, a reunion with their cat.
After i finish reading this, im expecting a reunion between rats in another series...

> I tried to make my cheeks into my cat furry stomach like MC, and i already gained another 3 scratches again this month...

Uh, I hate to ruin a heart-warming scene, but cats have really rough and sandpaper-ey tongues designed to strip the feathers/fur or whatnot off their prey. Being licked by a giant cat on the face (page 3) wouldn't be comfortable... Like sometime my very normal-sized cat will lick my hand and it feels pretty rough.
For reference, I've heard that tigers can strip paint off walls by licking it. And then those cats look wayyy bigger than tigers. I mean, I guess they could theoretically lick lightly. But if everything was in proportion the tongue-barbs that cats have would be huge...

Dex-chan lover
It's 3am and the cops are at my door demanding to know who's crying so freaking loud?

Users who are viewing this thread