Tanaka ke, Tensei Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
> Komei san in the forest?
Nahhh. i bet he was looking for a mate.
Every male cats on the neighborhood are doing stealth on the grassy plots or in the park.
They were gathering there and make a ruckus of fighting their own Fantasy Magical fight

> IM VERY SORRY KOMEI SAN, BUT YOUR FACE MASK STYLE , ITS LIKE A DI** WEARNG A CO****

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Better put some puns befour another evil chap tries to kidnap that spy there.

Yesss whole family reunited❤️❤️❤️❤️ So wholesome ;-;thank you for the upload!

Fed-Kun's army
Male calico cats aren't really a thing. What do you think, was that an author oversight, or a translator mistake?

Dex-chan lover
So are they going to get away with assaulting a little girl also they barely made out it was a girl running by them how did they see the spider on her head so clearly lol

Thanks for the update ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
@FioreFire Male calico cat is a thing, actually. They are just very rare. I think the rarity of male calico cat is intentional in this case though, to strengthen the idea that the cat is special.

Group Leader
@FioreFire it's obvious this cat isn't a real world calico, the patterns are super fantasy looking, you'd never see a calico that looks like that. I have a feeling this cat was already fantastical even in their original world.

OMG IT'S THIS MANGA i remember REALLY loving the first chapter asjfkaldfjd

and damn that's a big cat. u know what love that this has exceeded any possible expectations i would've had for this in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread