Tanaka ke, Tensei Suru

What next an entire class room is reincarnated as classroom in otome game.

Dex-chan lover
damn I've seen entire classrooms get transferred to isekai world. I've seen plumbers and college students get transferred.

Can't say I've ever seen a whole family get transferred before so props to the mangaka for the COMPLETELY ORIGINAL idea.

Dex-chan lover
Woaahhh so freshh!! This is interesting! A whole family reincarnated to another world as a family; I'm glad Japanese author getting more creative in exploring 'isekai' genre 😂

I know that this is interesting, but I hope the author makes this a story about the whole family's situation and not just mainly the heroin and how everybody is just tagging along.

I laughed at the family's roll call and their expressions right afterwards 😂Hoping for a fresh, good read!

Dex-chan lover
@Whyred That's basically what happened to the whole class that isn't the MC in "I'm a Spider, So What?"

Not that the manga adaptation has touched on that at all yet.

so after the usual isekai of going solo, then with the whole class, now it has come to this whole family

i got a oremonition of fuwa fuwa feelings in the future. Keeping this in the bookmark! >~<

Pretty funny concept, but let's see whether the plot can keep focus properly on the whole family to take advantage of it without getting boring

this not surprise me anymore because there is a manga where the whole country of japan is isekaied..

Users who are viewing this thread