Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge - Vol. 12 Ch. 116

Dex-chan lover
I was half hoping that he would call Shiraishi to save the day but this is fine too! Tanaka finally has the very minimal capabilities to help his sister in times of her sickness!

Dex-chan lover
I'm proud of you Tanaka. You didn't actually call Oota and make him do the cooking.

So many of you out here shipping Tanaka with Shiraishi when it’s truly Oota he relies on

Also I am 100% Tanaka when it comes to cooking. Please don’t take more than a minute to make, and *please* don’t take more than a minute to clean

Fed-Kun's army
@akitainu
Well the author does seem to he heading in that direction but youre not wrong. Numerous times Oota has come through for Tanaka.
I personally enjoy Tanaka and Oota's friendship over Tanaka and Shiraishi's interactions.

I dont mind the cooking as much but the cleaning hits too hard after Ive finished eating and I still have to bother with the dishes.

Dex-chan lover
So many of you out here shipping Tanaka with Shiraishi when it’s truly Oota he relies on

Also I am 100% Tanaka when it comes to cooking. Please don’t take more than a minute to make, and please don’t take more than a minute to clean
Well i think you don't have experience in having same gender friend that close like tanaka and oota.
That's why you feel oota and tanaka are couple not friend.
Back then i have one friend that is very close to me, it's kinda similiar with tanaka and oota friendship.
We are straight as an arrow even my friend is known for his playboy personality.

Users who are viewing this thread