Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge - Vol. 12 Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
Rino: WHAT DID YOU DO ONII-CHAN???? YOU DENIED ME MY TROPICAL BEACH DATE WITH ME??????

Group Leader
mfw you trade a trip to Hawaii for some coffee.
Still, I guess Oota showed his knowledge of his sister-in-law's preferences.

Dex-chan lover
See, I'd love to go to Hawaii but mainly for the volcanos and tropical snow (in winter) on Big Island and the canyon in Kauai. If the vacation was just sitting around the beach in Waikiki, I'm not sure that trip would be for me either, although I suppose there's other things to see around Honolulu and Oahu (Lost shooting location touring, for example).

If Tanaka-kun had to go to Hawaii, I think he'd rather take Ohta instead of Rino.

Aggregator gang
I totally think like this too. If too many good things happen I get suspicious. So maybe I should take the lesson of the manga and just appreciate the good things. 😅

Double-page supporter
Man I would love a string of luckiness at least once!! And I saw that glimpse of Shiraishi x Tanaka there ;) you can't trick me!!~ <3

nice the readers are supposed to appreciate and enjoy little snippets of shiraishi-tanaka moment that are pretty rare occurence. So that when a chapter is dedicated to one, It feels so good. This is why I don't like overblown romance in a slice of life.

actually, Tanaka's mindset isn't wrong, and nice save there by Oota.

if he accepted the Hawaii trip, Rino might do things... lots of things...

Users who are viewing this thread