Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge - Vol. 12 Ch. 121

Dex-chan lover
>I forgot I wasn't wearing my glasses

As a fellow glasses sufferer wearer for two decades and going, nope.

Double-page supporter
Not a bad chapter, but it's pretty clear the author does not wear glasses. As someone who has all their life, you don't forget to put them on if your vision is as bad as hers. It's literally the first thing you do in the morning. They become practically a part of you. You also usually aren't literally blind without them, you're never going to walk into a wall or randomly fall over without them.

Maybe I'm overanalyzing a gag manga.

Group Leader
@Terithian I've gone through my morning routine and gotten into my car before realizing that I've forgotten to put my glasses on, before. It can happen when you're careless.
As for overanalyzing, yeah, probably - this level of blindness-without-glasses is a pretty common trope and I can't imagine that of all the mangaka who've employed it none of them have worn glasses.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno guys, forgetting to wear glasses and only realising it halfway through the route is something that has happened to me multiple times. Of course my eyesight isn't so bad.

As a fellow glasses wearer I’m so used to them that when I wear contacts I go to occasionally fix them only to end up touching my face awkwardly and remembering I’m not wearing any. So yeah I forget about them them in an opposite sense

Contributor
Proof that pre-marital unprotected handholding has devastating consequences:

balse.jpg
/shoutouts to @Nanaten

Users who are viewing this thread