Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge - Vol. 12 Ch. 124

11th of November is the Armistice Day/Remembrance Day/Veterans Day. Also several nations celebrate their Independence Day in November.

Contributor
Oh yeah, I just watched a video talking about how rapidly Japan shifts from Halloween to Christmas. That's kinda insane. Like, we kinda have that in the states, but it isn't THAT immediate

@RedIblis I know you're making a point, but I think it would be hilarious if these Japanese teens went and celebrated other countries' independence days

Aggregator gang
My birthday is mid-Nov so it is spaced out nicely. Make my birthday an international holiday please, Tanaka-kun. I will endorse eating dumplings, playing video games, and most importantly, sleeping.

Thanks for the chapter! Great way to start the year.

in my country end of november all the stores and mall start singing christmas song "all I want for christmas is you", making me crazy

Supporter
Well, there is SOMETHING you do in November to celebrate it, or actually SOMETHING you don't do.

At least according to the Internet.

Dex-chan lover
They might not have been thinking of American Thanksgiving but they were pretty close to stumbling on to a Japanese equivalent with their food festival, especially the Meat Day towards the end of November.

There actually is a Japanese Thanksgiving Day in November but it's Labor Thanksgiving Day, thanking public servants, and it doesn't seem to be anywhere near as prominent a holiday as the American version.

Users who are viewing this thread