Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 10 - The Ultimate Battle Of Endurance

goddamn this version sucks so much compared to original artist. But it is what it is

Dex-chan lover
Mr artist, youre supposed to be drawing Tanaka uglier, not the girls.
unknown.png

@Kingseeker
Webnovel hasnt ended, it was yet another fake out by Bunkololi, which he seems to do every other year.

Dex-chan lover
> To think Allen didnt receive any kind of damage like this to have a shot at Esther and Cyan. Riajuu DIE!!!!
For Tanaka, even suffering from intolerable damage from this dragon, his v-card remains unused...

> If the ghost keeps appearing in the night, but on above, yeah you will keep glancing on her pantsu which is really nice at the same time.
Tanaka might preserved that ghost and befriend her so that everyday there's a plump thigh pantsu on his house...

Group Leader
@derpdederp
My pc comes to a grinding halt, unable to run anything more intensive than my editing software, after turning my pc on for a while,
could be anything, a restart does temporarily solve the issue though, most of the time

@DarkPrism I agree! I'm at only 600 myself because I had to drop quite a few (ca. 200) because they took too much time away from learning....

Dex-chan lover
the real "Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ " is the friends we made along the way

Contributor
Hmm, there's an ass coming out of my ceiling. Looks like this house was worth it.

@boag What? I guess the dude's really a master of bamboozling lmao. I wish he'd stop a bit to give Tanaka some love though.

Dex-chan lover
I think the only issue I have with this story is how much he calls himself ugly and is really never drawn that way. Feels like I could count on one hand how many panels in both manga versions combined where he may have come close to looking ugly.

Power Uploader
@marshymallowy there are a few options to possibly alleviate that. 1) get an SSD if you dont have one and reinstall windows. 2) remove the heatsink/fan from your cpu, clean off the thermal paste with isopropyl alcohol, and then reapply thermal paste and put the heatsink fan back (while making sure it's clear of dust). those are the 2 most likely solutions in my opinion. I would also reccomend having a live USB ubuntu or other linux just in case things do go down so that you can still go on the net. still, depending on the cpu and ram in your computer you might still benefit from a full upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread