Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 3 - Easy-mark

Dex-chan lover
noble sluts indeed.. better stay away from that himedere's STDs

@Wolvenworks

Artist did put in some effort.. albeit kinda lazy in making, I don't wanna critique art style too much since it'll bite me back someday but I think the artist needs to improve much more. This pales in comparison to other manga.. to most manga, manhwa and manhua actually.

With a seasoned artist, even a supposedly ugly character can look decent.

Double-page supporter
1.15 out of 10, this series doesn't deserve to be picked back up when compared to the original.

Become popular? lol.
Every woman who so much as looks at him is disgusted. its like he has an aura of shit - normal levels of ugly does not illicit such a response.

Why not use cure or full recovery or something? And why are you so damn pathethic dick headed guy? That ugliness with a diry mind. drop.

Dex-chan lover
A normal person would definitely just buy another house, who gives a crap if the government takes it.

The house real owner didn't pay tax for how long the author didn't specify. Why didn't the government confiscate the house long ago? I didn't know the tax rate on that world but total 150 million yen tax plus interest, maybe it hasn't paid for decades. Big houses are pain to clean.
Dragons are endangered animals, please don't hunt it. The mc should buy another house.

At that point just stop worrying ab women and being popular, focus on your livelihood and try living a prosperous life

Dex-chan lover
The house real owner didn't pay tax for how long the author didn't specify. Why didn't the government confiscate the house long ago? I didn't know the tax rate on that world but total 150 million yen tax plus interest, maybe it hasn't paid for decades. Big houses are pain to clean.
Dragons are endangered animals, please don't hunt it. The mc should buy another house.
Probably because it changed ownership they didn't confiscated it, when someone bought a house they did paperwork which took some time, rinse and repeat. It actually works till someone will care.

That's why you hire a maid to clean a big, house.

Dragons breed like rabbits, I've seen enough hentai to confirm that.

Users who are viewing this thread