Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 4 - Gathering companions

Dex-chan lover
I was so excited to see this again just for it to be dropped lol...

Two Horny Rabbits who want to drink Breast milk and impregnate other Woman, interesting

,, I want to impregnate her ’’, good luck Female knight

Double-page supporter
I almost cried seeing this finally be updated! It is so good an underdog story.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the Translations and Thank you for letting someone else do the TL.

Wait, didn't he said he won't having sex with non-virgin girls? Why did he go to brothel?

Thx for the work on this manga until now Whimsubs, and thx for public announce the drop so others can continue it 😃

@IlsaTilsaKilsaMilsa
I feel ya bro, i understand the weird flow/pacing is there probably because the author fastforwarding to catch up with the old story...hopefully it will be better after the story pass the old one.
But for me the change of artstyle is what irks me most, although the new one is indeed better in anatomy/body proportion, the new character facial feature/emotion felt off/weird...

Still gonna read though, story's interesting.
===
I also want to thank the translation teams for doing the first and continuing(for now) tanaka's story.

After 6 months, you guys updated it. Thanks a lot! I hope you'll catch up to the latest~

Might've been better if the artist can actually make him look ugly as described... He still looks like a typical protag to me.

Users who are viewing this thread