Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 7 - Fly! Tanaka

Dex-chan lover
LOL Ok, this remake probably did it better than the last manga.

Now i can approve this version of mid-age tanaka's face, more face line...not the ugly?baby faced tanaka on the earlier chapters.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason everyone is cheering for NTR... But also for some reason I kinda agree with you all...
Thanks for the chapter!!

I wonder why all of the characters excluding tanaka are not in detail like their nose... welp, not complaining though.

Dex-chan lover
@pimentinha112

IMO NTR is a vague (or too wide) term:

'good NTR' - treating the woman right, being a better person in every way, mutual satisfaction a goal

'bad NTR' - blackmail, rape, mindbreak etc., goal is usually a slave and/or a destroyed relation 'just because'

So first is about "freeing" someone from a scumbag (or just bad) partner, and the second is about a scumbag (or just not a nice person) "stealing" someone.
(And my taste finds the 'good NTR' to be ok, and most 'bad NTR' to be poorly written [sometimes since it's just a stepping stone towards H action anyway, can't waste pages on it])

Heck, if I understand meme:y things correctly we migh as well call the first one "White Knight NTR" and the second "Ugly NTR" ("Vanilla NTR" is saved for VN and games where it's a McGuffin type - most well-known NTR of that type probably being how Mario has to rescue his princess all the time.)

I finally can accept his ugly face, unlike how it was made in the former chapters. Good work, sensei.

yes, agreed @Simpleton

so basically, good NTR
the ojiisan has pervert personality so of course a used loli is OK if however the ojiisan is a pure-hearted even with an ugly face, he shouldn't get the loli, get him a virgin maiden instead.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't get used to Tanaka v2 referring to the girl as "used goods". In my view, that's the kind of term that shows a disregard for non-virgin women, and potentially women in general, as little more than objects. With a loss of value after first use.

I don't get this fixation on virginity, but I can accept someone wanting a virgin for partner. "Used goods" however, is a term that I can't quite get past. I didn't see this used in the Tanaka v1, though his obsession with finding a "pure" girl was there.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind Estelle→Esther, but Zofi→Zoey feels off for me.

I mean, when I see ゾフィー(Zofi-) I'll immediately read it as Zofi, Sophie, or any other variation, but never Zoey.
It's probably just me being an idiot though.

Users who are viewing this thread