Tanaka the Wizard

In short its got decent personality development for the mc, little for side characters but its not to the point where i would fault the author or drawer. The results are what i hate... what the mc and side characters had turned into quite strait forwardly makes you cringe.

Read if you like it up to the point of the house, if not by then then drop it. As it just goes deeper in those plot points and characters.

Pretty,prettyyyy,prettteeeh good,honestly Tanaka is very honorable man.
And yes score should be higher,around 7.

Dex-chan lover
Series is on temporary hiatus. Part 2 is in the works.

if it's on "temporary" haitus, why did they label it as 'Completed' then??? i mean will this be like the re:zero series whereas there's three different shit as opposed to just stacking up chapters and volumes? i'm confused af bois help a brother out pls

Contributor
Vol. 9 will be released in 2 days, I hope manga will resume after Vol. 10.

tanaka9_illst.jpg

@marconii2002 I think part two was canned, by the magazine. The LN was broken up into parts as well (I haven't completely read it though since the original translation got weird. ) If that was the case, then they would have to start over since the first Magazine would still own the rights to the original art work. I only a quick glance at this though.

Users who are viewing this thread