Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - No Bra?

Staff
Super Moderator
FYI, K MANGA (U.S. Only) simulpubs this manga in English. They're at 50 chapters and you can easily find them on other sites if you can't pay or access K MANGA.

Also what's up with your group name being the same as the old group that did this but with a space?

Edit: "RADEON SCANS" was made by a Portuguese group that wanted to credit "RadeonScans" for their redraws. They did this by making this dupe group. :nyoron: Then the uploader here used that group to upload to. (I've removed the Portuguese uploads from that group.)

Screenshot 2024-04-28 181357.jpg

Last edited:
Supporter
FYI, K MANGA (U.S. Only) simulpubs this manga in English. They're at 50 chapters and you can easily find them on other sites if you can't pay or access K MANGA.

Also what's up with your group name being the same as the old group that did this but with a space?

Edit: "RADEON SCANS" was made by a Portuguese group that wanted to credit "RadeonScans" for their redraws. They did this by making this dupe group. :nyoron: Then the uploader here used that group to upload to. (I've removed the Portuguese uploads from that group.)

View attachment 2180
Did I just get bamboozled because I didn't pay attention to the group name, and figured that no one else was working on this so it must have been them?

Dex-chan lover
Of course there are 50 chapters of this fluff elsewhere. I want to keep all the manga I read consolidated into one site...

Dex-chan lover

View attachment 2180
weirder part for me is how this is the exact same tl other aggregators have had since october last year, no clue where it comes from though

Users who are viewing this thread