Tang Yin in Another Realm - Ch. 36.2

Double-page supporter
Ponytail in sexy officer Jenny cosplay? Hell yeah! That was definitely the best credit page to date.

Princess got a whiff of mystery and romance, now her curiosity cannot be stopped~

Fed-Kun's army
I get that cleaners are rare but in English the grammer would either she is the woman I love the most or she is the woman I love/loved

Group Leader
@Lazymesa sometimes mistakes get through, I'll fix it asap, thanks.
Btw, there's nicer ways to point out a mistake than to think it's because of lack of knowledge, we release a lot of chapters weekly and sometimes some stuff simply gets past me.
Also, it's grammar, not grammer. Not to mention you forgot the verb to be between your second sentence and you didn't use comma nor "and" to connect them.
Let me fix that for you:
I get that cleaners are rare, but in English the "correct grammar" would be either "she is the woman I love the most" or "She is the woman I love/loved"
Thanks for the help nevertheless!

Double-page supporter
He is still bad for pleasuring women even if he is a chick magnet.

Fed-Kun's army
@retard sorry that I came off rude when I wrote that also thanks for the grammar check on me I tend to forget simple things like that

P.S. sorry it took so long to apologize for this I didnt see the notification till today

Users who are viewing this thread