Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I'll blow your head off

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter today. 🙌 I really appreciate it! 😃

Dex-chan lover
This girl is so annoying. Hope we don't see her so much in future arcs/cases

dafuq
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
she is constantly assaulting this guy and yet hes still helping her?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
So even with Siesta he was the assistant name only while being the one more suited to be the detective?

Btw if that girl has Siesta's heart and there'll be romance, can she at least get a haircut like Siesta's haha.She was the reason i randomly clicked the series but she died in chapter 0

Dex-chan lover
I seriously don't believe it'd be that over quick, with the pace, the introduction, the problem and the pacing it is far too convenient that the issue about the "dead detective" would be resolved in a meager few chapters.. it's just far too shallow and predictable.

.. and there's yet to be more clarification to the circumstances other than (she died, and we were separated)
so even if it ends up with Seista truly resting for eternity, I doubt it'd be due to the heart transplant.

For a story with a mystery, that's too much of a predictable revelation, even for a novice in that particular genre.
I hope this series won't disappoint, there's quite a lot of emphasis on her existence to make it this easy.

Feels like they're trying to lead us by the neck with that trap info. Suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread