Tapioca Scans

HEY that group name of yours is amazing!! hahahahah the best one i've ever seen!!! And i really like to eat tapioca 🤣 Thanks for the hard work!

For your "This Chapter is brought to you by: Tapioca Scans" page, how'd you guys make your avatars? Is it picrew? Or images online? Or did a member draw it themselves? I'm really curious! If it's picrew or images, please send me the link!

Group Leader
@Sydneu we're a smol group, so we post our releases on the Bobba Scans discord server! You can also get roles for update notifications there. Here is the link: https://discord.com/invite/p5kdYP7

Group Leader
@sppujari Hello~ We're still currently working on Chapter 3, which we'll be releasing soon! Please rest assured that we definitely won't be dropping this series. Thank you for your patience, and we're really sorry for the delay ಥ‿ಥ

Hello, I’m wondering every when does “My blissful marriage” translation is released? 😢 it is a really great manga! And you’ve done a good job translating 😢😢

Group Leader
@Sumiiiii Henlo dear, thank you for checking in on our progress about it! Chapter 5 is already translated, and currently at typesetting stage (which I'll be starting this weekend), so please do expect an update in 3 days’ time! (✿^‿^)

It has been a hectic week, so we really thank you for your patience~

I really wish the Queen of Hearts in Wonderland gets translated faster because I love it.

I love my blissful marriage 💕 thank you sooo much for the translation 🥰🙇🏻‍♀️

Group Leader
Hello! @Blitz22 We didn't drop it. We're currently working on chapter 7, which we'll be releasing soon! (✿^‿^) Please rest assured that we definitely won't be dropping this series (unless it got licensed lol). Thank you for your patience, and we're really sorry for the delay. ಥ‿ಥ

Heya could you use any additional help with your scans? Do you have a donation site, signup sheet or discord server? I adore every single one of your translations and they’re such high quality. Your group scans some of the best manga here and it would be nice to know how I could support yall uwu.

Wondering just every when does "My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister" update? Do also have a discord server? Lmao Sorry I just wanna get a notification as soon as u upload a chapter

Users who are viewing this thread