Tarnished

Double-page supporter
Hi Neto, sorry to bother you but do you take pick up requests?

If so, do you mind checking out the manga called "The legend of Dong Bai"?

Thanks c:

Group Leader
Hi Neto, sorry to bother you but do you take pick up requests?

If so, do you mind checking out the manga called "The legend of Dong Bai"?

Thanks c:
EYY!
Thanks for reaching out and even consider this "Lowly Tarnished" for an [SL Request].
Unfortunately, I don't take request, due to my lack of knowledge or educational background in Japanese.
I rely on machine translation for my translations, so I can't guarantee accuracy or maintain the essence of the series.
And please understand that I can only do this in my spare time, so I can't take multiple projects at a time.
I hope someone would pick this series up for translation because it seems interesting, and you like it so much that you would do an [SL REQUEST] for this series.

Thanks, and Stay Awesome!

hey man , thanks for the lastest chapter of Biryuu Enshoutan , you did a better job than a lot of team i saw , will you keep uploading new chapters?

Group Leader
hey man , thanks for the lastest chapter of Biryuu Enshoutan , you did a better job than a lot of team i saw , will you keep uploading new chapters?
Sure no Problem, but whether I continue translating the series, is still undecided, but most likely I might? Still not sure though,
I have an active project you see.

Aggregator gang
Hey I saw that you’re in need of help with Otonari-san and I’d be down to help, I’m around N3 level but I don’t have experience with the rest of the scanlating process other than just translating. If you want to contact me my reddit is u/VFMusic

Group Leader
Hi Neto-nilla ! I've read your chapter of Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san and I want to help you on this manga. i don't trad or clean but I can typeset.

Group Leader
Hi Neto-nilla ! I've read your chapter of Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san and I want to help you on this manga. i don't trad or clean but I can typeset.
Oh, hey! Thanks for reaching out.
Hmmm, sorry, but I'm not sure if I need a typesetter because that's the role(?) I'm on?
This is just a hobby, Tarnished isn't a proper group.
But hey, if there's anything specific you want me to keep in mind when it comes to my typesetting, just let me know and I'll be glad to take care of it for you.
Also, I apologize, but this feels a bit invasive of privacy, but I looked up your profile, and saw that you translate manga to French.
If you'd like, I can provide you with a clean RAW and .psd file of all the chapters I've worked on. Does that sound good?

Group Leader
Ohhh, sorry my mind focused on the Typesetting part, Does your group want to take over the series?

Group Leader
It's not for my group, but on my own, the chapter aren't long and i can easily translate from the english
Oh, okay, so you'll translate it to French, do you want the RAWS/.psd files?
Give me an Email or Discord, I'll send it to you right away!

Group Leader
美術室のモンスターず or 大罪竜なんて大嫌い!looks easy to translate
Hey!
I thought you were on the wrong forum section or something, turns out Just a Series Request, LOL. Yeah, Sorry, but I'll pass on these two.
I have a lot to do at the moment, balancing IRL and working on 3 series, I just can't this time. But I do hope these two get picked up by some other group soon.
Cheers and Stay Awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread