Task Force for Paranormal Disaster Management - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Situation, Monster! (1)

Contributor
Well, at least the main girl in this story is much better than himiko in Btooom, who was totally useless most of time and only here for useless, if not disgusting fanservice.

Double-page supporter
Well, my cousin was born in 2000 and our grandpa was born in 1928. I think this long years gap is still normal for parents who have many children. As example our grandparents have eight kids. My born-in-2000 cousin is from the fourth daughter (the last kid) and he even has brother who born in next year. Though I don't know what happens in Japan. I live is SEA. Sorry for bad english.

Aggregator gang
Looks like your typical Japanese nationalistic manga, I hope the author doesnt cross over to the ultra nationalistic side.
I'm here for some Kaijuu vs Kaijuu hopefully
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Did a little calculating, and determined that my father was seventy or seventy one years older than his youngest grandson, so it is indeed possible. My little brother was born when he was forty or so, so that had a lot to do with it.

And massive monsters like this are why you need battleships with 300cm armor penning guns on them 😄

Fed-Kun's army
This hits close home for me. (Well, giant sea monsters not included)
I've had a few similar conversations with one of my grand parents and a few other people, before and after I entered and completed my conscription service. Grandma had the same arguments, that she lost a few family members because of Winter War and Continuation War, and sees no point in wars. Therefore, I shouldn't take any part on the matter. Some accuintances also argumented, that what's the point of armed forces during peace? Why not be friendly instead and get rid of all the guns in the world?
I did agree that wars are indeed pointless, senseless stuff. Waste of lives. And every effort should be done to prevent one from ever happening in the first place.
But, in my opinion. It does no good to stuff one's head into bush if the opposing force decides to march over the border without a visa and good intentions, and with guns and bombers... And it matters not being pro-peace, when the opponent isn't. Wise man once said, that "every country has an army. Their own, or someone else's." In the latter's case, the question is: Were they invited, or did they invite themselves?
If they don't care about your country's sovereignty, chances are high that they won't pay any mind to your infrastructure and well-being either. One of the ways to prevent a possible war is to prepare for one.

Love the realistic portrayal of the chinese
>it's propaganda
lmao look at the news around the south china sea contentions from the countries around it the chinese coast guards are DICKS

Double-page supporter
The political scene got that Shin Godzilla satirical vibes. I like it.

:nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread