Task Force for Paranormal Disaster Management - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Emergency Call

Double-page supporter
I felt like I gagged thinking about those tentacles and their teeth biting onto that crew member's lower body. Even if it wasn't drawn realistically, it feels disgusting to think about it.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
R.I.P Keiko. Your heroics will be remembered. Though one should remember to never turn your back against an enemy.

Also these passengers at page 31 are retarded. I'd have already ran back into the large big ship the moment i saw those tentacles. I would at least be able to survive for 10 more minutes. I mean, what do you think those tentacles are for?

Wtf do you mean "What on earth is it trying to do?" and "I've got a bad feeling about this." Are you Obi Wan? Fkin run you retards.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Keiko. She's only a junior officer, probably like an assistant purser who only deals with passengers, but she didn't hesitate to take Konoe to the bridge, kept her head after seeing everyone missing, and acted decisively to save her boyfriend. Stout stuff, but she still fell victim to tentacle action. RIP

Wonder how Konoe is going to get herself, Granny, and the kid out of this nightmare?

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf - I don't know if she's even a junior officer, I thought she was on leave before taking her oath of commission.

Dex-chan lover
@sylvacoer Keiko is the female junior officer on the cruise ship, the one who guided Konoe up to the bridge and found her boyfriend wounded from being chomped by a tentacle. She was grabbed by one and pulled out of the front of the bridge while Konoe saved the guy.

Shutting down that streamer was not a good idea. I mean, the dude was an idiot, but the stream was being recorded somewhere. Could've served as research material later.

Dex-chan lover
I’m on pages 39-41 and I’m trying not to cry, I come over here to say that, and of course there’s a guy making tentacle hentai references

Lmao, I probably should cry

Users who are viewing this thread