Task Force for Paranormal Disaster Management - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Rising to the occasion

Fed-Kun's army
I'm digging this, ty for the hard work with the translation. This should have waaay more views.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for continuing to translate such a great series, I honestly surprised and enjoying that this cruise ship incident has stretched into such a fantastic arc. Also Konoe should learn to accept that now she is technically a global celebrity/hero and she earned it.

Thanks for the chapter! Danm it was hype but is just me or is too slow the pace? But better like this than a rushed series 😁

Double-page supporter
The Navy not informing the Coast Guard of key operational intelligence in a timely fashion is sadly way too realistic. 😰

Also, hope that kid learns to be quiet when the situation calls for it in the future.

Group Leader
It's not kid, expecting them to learn that quick with their unstable minds re hard. Just drug that kid to sleep

Fed-Kun's army
It's been a great build up so for, surprising that this has so few views or comments

Group Leader
Classic.
Well, at least her father sacrifices was not in vain, she stopped crying and now she'll be haunted with guilt for a lifetime.

Dex-chan lover
just a manga but I can just imagine the little girl never speaking a word anymore in her life or killing herself 10 years later
this author really knows how to punch in the stomach with a drawing

Indeed. Individual person's ability to influence on things might be limited to a certain degree, but a crowd with same goal can move mountains.

Group Leader
"The Coast Guard hasn't been warned."

I facepalmed so damn hard at this. A giant monster appeared, an imminent threat to national security, that's devouring civilians, and these military branches don't bother informing each other of anything!? Konoe should have relayed what she learned about the monster to her superiors earlier, too. Japanese bureaucracy's incompetent seems to be secondary villain in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread