Task Force for Paranormal Disaster Management - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - New Prime Minister

@Terisone
It is sort of understandable considering how some politicians in Japan are opposed to the JSDF to the point some of them wants to fully demilitarized the country it by citing article 9 multiple times. Seeing as the purpose of TAPS is to combat these kaijus, there is bound to be opposition to it by saying that this is unconstitutional.

Dex-chan lover
A small remark on the TL note on p. 78:

The SFX ぶい (bui) doesn't mean "appear", as noted. It's the way the Japanese pronounce the Latin letter V. It's usually written in katakana, but here it's in hiragana.

Kirara is making the V-sign with her fingers, and ぶい is the "sound effect" for that.

There may be a pun implicit in this, given the circumstances, since 武威 (also pronounced "bui") means "military power".

Double-page supporter
@Baronoflight - "Honor" is subjective - "face" is more likely the concept, but yes, I will join you in mocking "China's honor."

@Kendama
(The guy escaped by being sold to an old perverted man who forced him to undergo a sex change and satisfy him on the bed.)
why did you do that to me ? Now I absolutly have to read BTOOOM! to see that.

Double-page supporter
man what a great creature design

I really appreciate all the TL sidenotes

Fed-Kun's army
Man, there better be a JMSDF Badass Granny out there somewhere…

Users who are viewing this thread