Task Force for Paranormal Disaster Management - Vol. 8 Ch. 22 - Kaiju VS. Nimrod

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update and the scanlation. May I asked how many chapters are we behind? I think the last time I checked the raw is 5 chapters ahead.

Dex-chan lover
ooh, I have been waiting for this to come back. I was impressed by Death Toll's work on it and looking forward to seeing where you guys take it.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I had forgotten about this one. Happy that someone who cares picked it up, and I really appreciate the technical notes. Keep it up :thumbsup:

Supporter
I forgot which story this was! Great work bringing it back from the almost dead!

This reminds me a lot of The Host.

Dex-chan lover
Damnit, I caught up! But seeing as it’s been picked up, thanks a lot for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so very much for picking this up. It's a very good manga.
Honestly, the worst part is probably the political things... but it's still great

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up. A couple of technical things that stood out for me...

- "Second Colonel"? Did you mean "Lieutenant Colonel"? Also the Chief said her husband was a Submariner, making him a member of the Maritime Self-Defense Force/Japanese Navy. If they follow the same rank sequence as the US Navy, any variation of the rank of Colonel is not used by Naval services. The equivalent of Lieutenant Colonel should be "Commander".

- Barrett M82 isn't a 20mm but fires a .50 BMG cartridge, which in metric is 12.7mm.

Users who are viewing this thread