Tasogare Otome × Amnesia

I'm not sure how to (or if you even can) report an ordering inaccuracy, but the two epilogue chapters ar in the wrong order, and the bonus BGG special should be between chapters 28 and 29 (based on the scanlation order from MU and the notice at the end of chapter 28.

Very good. Didn't care much for the ending though, as i'm not entirely sure whether

Yuuko that came back is the same person that the readers parted with initially, as she feels more like something woven into being by local mass consciousness - or local mass unconscious (fed with intentionally spread rumors). I'm not fine with that, and would've settled for natural bittersweet finale without the uncomfortable ambiguity.

Other than that it was fun.

...what's REALLY shocking though, is that Maybe is a guy.

Dex-chan lover
In short:

It's cute, vanilla, very romantic, yet really does hit that spot in terms of satisfying storytelling.

Don't bother @mikegnesium and just read the epilogue after you've read the rest.

Great read; literally signed up solely to rate and comment how much I loved this story after binge reading it all at once. 101/100

I saw the anime first and i have to say the manga was absolutely still worth a binge read.

I read this by accident. I cried. I chuckled under my breath, and I felt truly satisfied by a manga ending 1000/10 - IGN

It's great! I love it, Yuuko is just so much of a charismatic character!

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame this website has a policy of promoting the last volume cover. The first cover has so much more character.
Edit: Just finished the manga...nevermind. Wouldn't change a thing.

I think in this case the anime refined some things really nicely. you don't get the same sense of uncertainty or fear around whether yuuki is good or evil. the anime also handles the reunion between the pure and ghost better. i think the beytral story is more interesting in the manga though. the sister really was a bitch

Fed-Kun's army
Best supernatural romance with a rare and amazing ending. Watch the anime too. It enhances the experiences and happy tears. ♾ / 100

I cannot describe my emotion on this i nearly cried what a masterpiece i rarely find these kinda manga.

Users who are viewing this thread