Tatari - Ch. 2 - Correct your slouching posture

Dex-chan lover
Why don't you just translate it? I'm happy if someone doing this.
It’s nice that you’re Tling this but I do have a suggestion. You may wish to get a partner and run your translations by them. There were some lines that didn’t make much sense. Like page 35 you have the line
“To someone like you, a poor person like me”
Doesn’t make much sense since it’s been established that she’s from a rich family

Or on page 45 the line
“I heard you save Prince who fell from the rooftop!”
Also doesn’t make much sense since I don’t think her name is Prince.

So like I said it’s great you’re doing this but I’d suggest getting a proofreader to help you spot mistakes like that

Dex-chan lover
Funny shit, but the whole looming yokai inheritence battle in the first chapter is still there though.I hope they wont rush into that part. Well, its already started but you know, the whole yokai fighting part of it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"It's a conspiracy", man that brings me good and bad memories.

Dex-chan lover
"Please step away from the anti-suicide fence, it's prone to breaking and you might end up committing suicide by complete accident because of it."

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that the first friend side character is a guy that’s normal and not a horny weirdo gives me hope for the story.(usually it’s the prettiest girl in history to be the friend turned love interest)

Contributor
@QRAXO Please, fix the double page (42-43). And, thanks, for the chapter. #GiveLoveToDoblePages
rGRQsFb.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread