Tatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I am with you

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, knowing this kind of manga, it's actually kind of unique seeing the guy be killed instead of the little girl. It sounds kind of weird, but that's just my perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Premise is alright. Alas, page 43 plus the shounen tag probably means this will degenerate into your typical Jump-esque battle arc manga. Hope I’m wrong…

Group Leader
that really felt all over the place but I'm interested in how the story progresses

Dex-chan lover
Is this MTL?
Because FUCK YOU YOU RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT if so
This is by FAR the best new manga in Shounen Sunday, and does not deserve this
Also fuck all of you retards in this comment section, you have awful taste

Dex-chan lover
Is this MTL?
Because FUCK YOU YOU RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT if so
This is by FAR the best new manga in Shounen Sunday, and does not deserve this
Also fuck all of you retards in this comment section, you have awful taste
Calm down dude, yes this is probably mtl, but you should be happy it's getting a translation at all, and sincerely this first chap wasn't bad, but not the best shit ever.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the sister is also an yokai, no way that a girl born from a mafia family with yokai members is just going to be a normal girl, specially on this kind of Manga.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you, that mentality enables trash mtls like this.
No translation is better than shit translations, besides, a helpful anon gives good summaries of each new chapter in the weekly Sunday threads on /a/
motherfucker really acting like reading summaries on 4chan is better, go suck that guy of then you fa...Ups, not the right site.

Users who are viewing this thread