Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Demi-Human Girl's OOOOO

Poor Raffie, I thought she was having her first periods.
We'll have that in the "Raphtalia makes black pudding!" episode.

Double-page supporter
@icarushector ACE? as in asexual? if that the case no i think.
at least in the web novel he wasn't when he split his soul into multiple lives he returned to japan and eventually married raphtalia, also married melty and had children with firo as well, also left different fragments in various worlds to live out heir own live if i remember correctly, as he traversed the multiverse.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Naofumi getting flustered is very weird to see.

Group Leader
@icarushector
Naofumi is kinda Asexual until volume 15 as he has no romantic interests in anyone or even planned to fall in love until a certain event in volume 15. The spoiler Aberdeus send is not canon and 50% wrong, Naofumi doesn't marry Melty and Filo and it's also not a harem end.

Dex-chan lover
Raphtalia a skooma addict? Possibly... better have the "Just Say No" talk with her Naofumi.

Double-page supporter
@NotTriton qoute -if i remember correctly- which fuck if i actually do i read it literal years ago

yeah technically wasnt a harem [again if i remember correctly which apparently i'm not] since each version of naofumi married only person with the exception of melty firo combo

Group Leader
@aberdeus I hope this clears things up
Yeah you remembered it wrong, the only person Naofumi married is Raphtalia (maybe Atla as well that barged into their wedding) Naofumi reads a history book about himself which says that he married everyone, after reading the book he scoffs at it's inaccuracy. For some reason a lot of people see this as a confirmation of it being a harem end, which it's not.

Double-page supporter
@NotTriton so i remembered the content but not the context is what your saying in either case i was just saying if it goes even slightly like the web novel he shouldn't be asexual rather just do dominated by hate he has not room for other emotions atm, we also see at the beginning of the story he was starting to fall for the bitch princess so those emotions do exist in him just now due to those events he sees sexual advances and romantic interests as potential entrapment.

in either case i wasn't in the "harem end" camp i was in the "it ended with failure and naofumi and raphtalia being sent to japan the end" but then the author recon'd it cause everyone was bitching and complaining that it wasn't naofumi being a badass in the end like every other story at the time with his harem ending thus the exaggerated "becoming a god multiverse hopping super chad" ending it became was written

Users who are viewing this thread