Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 15 Ch. 59 - The Mastermind

Double-page supporter
I shall summon Shield-bro to answer questions. This is way way different from what I remembered reading back then. Has the LN changed that much compared to the WN? The who things about the other
Heroes
are and will be completely different as well.

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope he actually will kill the culprit and won't spare him for random reasons. Of course if there's a real, solid reason, it would be a different thing.

This is getting really boring 😒 shield hero has been cucked for so many chapters now by one dimensional characters

Dex-chan lover
This turtle thing was shit in the novel, but at least it was way shorter. Do they think it's exciting or something?

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 big bird tells shield hero not to kill the guy
Also my god binge-ing this arc was the right idea it's so utterly boring wish I had waited till it was completely over.

who the fuck is this retard again, the monthly release got all fucked up

I stopped the ln around this part. Does glasses-kun stop being a one-dimensional cliche super villain?

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBery she's basically Sakura of Naruto towards that Bow hero. Literally the same til the end.

I like how Naofumi's monologue in this chapter though. If the world wishes for his death, he wishes the world to be destroyed instead. Very ass, very edgy.

Dex-chan lover
There is nothing good about this arc aside from the turtle waifu.

Dex-chan lover
@Scrwd
This arc in the LN (which this manga is based on) is very different compared to the WN because is setting up the next arc which is completely LN exclusive.
For those who are thinking this arc is boring, I don't blame you this is easily the most dull arc of the series. But if you can hold on for a little longer, it's definitely gonna get better especially the next arc.
That guy is from another world, specifically Glass' world where he is an evil vassal hero. Glass and co are here to stop him. The next arc will be Naofumi going to the other world.

Man, I was just about to comment how I have not given a shit about this turtle arc. But I guess everyone else feels the same lol.
It's a shame, I really enjoyed this manga. But with the monthly release and this rather dull arc, it's easy to forget about.

Users who are viewing this thread